The following rules and regulations have been put in place by the FargoDome to ensure every attendee has the best possible time from start to finish.
If you are looking to visit the FargoDome, then please read the information below.
- Alcohol Policy – If you wish to purchase alcohol during events at the FargoDome, please remember to bring with you an acceptable ID. This must be carried with you at all times and shown to a member of staff when placing your order. All customers must be 21 years old and over to purchase alchoholic drinks on site.
The FargoDome will only allow trained guide dogs or service animals that are assiting an attendee within the arena.
If you wish to bring a banner or sign with you to the concert, the FargoDome allows you to do so, but please remember you are not allowed to hang or attach any banners inside the venue.
- Emergencies – In the case of an emergency please follow the orders of the ushers closest to you. These members of staff have been trained to deal with any emergencies that may take place.
- Food and Drinks
- Please note that the venue does not allow any outside food and drinks to be brought inside. You will only be allowed an empty water bottle that has a secure lid. Any other refreshments must be purchased inside at the FargoDome.
- Prohibited items– To ensure that all guests enjoy their time at the FargoDome, without any distruption or inconvience caused – please note that the following items are strictly NOT allowed:
- Bags larger than 13″ x 13″
- Fireworks/open flames
- iPads used for photos/videos or any other recording device
- Weapons of any kind including guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spikes, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Selfie stick
- Remote or motorized controlled vehicles
- Air horns, noise makers, balloons or inflatable items
- Metal Detectors
To protect each and every guests safety, to enter the FargoDome you must walk through the metal detectors before you will be allowed inside the venue. At the entrance you will find clearly stated signs to show you which items must be removed and which you can walk through with. Please read these items before you enter the venue building.
- Venue Re-entry
Please note that once you have entered the FargoDome, you cannot re-enter so it is encouraged to stay within the venue during the entirety of the event.
- Smoking Policies
Smoking is strictly NOT allowed within the FargoDome. If you wish to smoke you can do so in the designated areas which are available to use outside of the building. You will find these in the northeast and southeast corners.
For ticket information and policies please read the FargoDome Tickets page.